Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Save Fred!

This is a guest post by T, J, and P - students of Mrs.Buttars.
We took a gummy worm and tried to put a gummy life-saver on it. We couldn't touch the gummy worm except with the paperclips. It was very hard, but we managed.

16 comments:

  1. Save Fred was really fun, it was really hard because we couldnt touch it with our hands! First we couldnt talk it was really really hard but then we got to talk and it was much easier.It was really fun! W.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was really fun to try to save fred even though it was pretty hard to get the life saver around his head me and Xelan where some how able to get around his head. I thought it was a great way to interact with Xelan i had a fun time.I thought it was pretty hard to keep fred on the plastic cup without him falling i also thought it was pretty tricky trying to get the life saver out under the cup. But somehow me and Xelan where able to get the life saver over Fred's head i don't know how we where able to but we did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun doing this! It was hard not being able to talk to each other, but somehow we managed. My partner and I finished pretty fast, but had to start over several times. I learned a lot about inter personal skills, and enjoyed myself at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save fred was really fun. It was hard because we couldn't talk.It was also hard because we couldn't touch fred. The only thing that we could touch was was the two paperclips. At the end we could talk with our partners and it was much easier! A.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. the save Fred activity was really fun my partner was Connor . I thought it was hard because we had two paper clips and freds life jacket was under the baot witch was a cup our inter personal skills was that we could not talk it was really fun

    E.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was really fun, but it was also pretty hard. I think it helped because we learned to understand each other better without talking to each other. Anyway even though it was hard, it was really fun!

    J.W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was cool that we where able to interact with a class mate and try to get a life saver around Fred's head. It was kinda hard that we couldn't use your hand's. And how you couldn't talk it was kinda tricky trying to interact with your partner but after a while i notice that a lot of people where getting it and a lot of people where able to save fred.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun because we got to eat Fred at the end.It was also fun because we couldent youse your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saving Fred was very fun,me and Janet thought it would be really easy before we had to use paperclips. With the paperclips it was a little harder because you could not touch anything except the paperclips.I think it worked because it helped us be more calm with each other and it helped us with kind of trying to connect with the person your doing it with.
    C.G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Save Fred was really fun. It was hard because you couldn't touch anything accept for the paper clip. Whitney and I had a hard time getting the lifesaver on Fred. I had very fun! B. G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really didn't think that was easy.I thought it was hard getting the life saver around Fred. Because you can't use your hands. I think it helped us because it teaches us to not use your hands.
    X.K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous said...
    I thought it was fun and hard because we coudent touch Fred only with 2 paper clips. I am glad that we got to do it.P.H.

    ReplyDelete
  13. save fred was really fun because we were the first ones done i think.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it was hard because you had to get fred into the live saver around fred.
    i think it was easy because you just bend the paperclip to cary fred.
    I think it was fun working with tori my partner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. save Fred was really fun me and my partner bended the paper clips and pushed the gummy worm one of the paper clips and pushed it on the gummy worm it was really fun and interesting the hard thing was getting the life saver on the gummy worm and not drowning him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought it was really fun to try and save fred and get the life saver around his head with out noking fred of the cup but somehow my partner and me were able to get the life saver around his head and save fred. J.R.

    ReplyDelete