Please leave a comment telling me at least three things that you learned or enjoyed at school this week. You can also tell me something that you wish went better.
Remember to only use your initials to identify yourself. Use the "anonymous" option.
Thanks!
JB
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.I learned that "eroison never stops"
ReplyDelete2.I learned that you can have fun doing unit.
3.I learned that learning decimals is really easy! I thought that it wasn't hard at first but now i know how to do it its really fun and easy!
W.H
I liked writing our reading paragraphs. I liked going to vehicle day. I also liked looking for plant-caused erosion in science!
ReplyDeleteJ.W.
I had a great week! I liked going outside and looking for plant caused erosion. In addition, I liked playing decimal doubles with subtraction. Also, I liked that we were able to see our score on our matter journals. I really don't think anything went wrong this week!
ReplyDeletePM
This week i learned about eroison. Erosion takes time.It takes over one-thousand years for erosion to happen. Eroison can happen from water wind and ice.It is cool how erosion works. I learned that mushroom rocks form by wind erosion. I also learned that erosion can happen from inside to out.
ReplyDelete1. I learned how to add decimals
ReplyDelete2. I learned how to subtract decimals
3. I liked going to vehicle day
B.G.
this week I learned about erosion. Erosion takes sometime. Erosion can happen by wind, water, and ice. It was fun to learn about how when softer rock eroeds away leaving the harder rock like an arch.
ReplyDeletefrom, P,H,